Sunday, February 17, 2013

Me and my family have worked with Walt Disney World/Land for many years-Ross/Ford-my Family started the Movie industry-intended for doing the will of Jehovah God.Many wonderful learning productions have come from Disney World and also movie industry-But over years just as the Bible has been attack so has Walt Disney World and movie-by KKK-Ku Kux Klan/evil out to corrupt children and society-Causing many to become traitors to USA and own countrys.

Casey and I Love-Marriage reunited back together from his past life-In the middle of a war.In USA.A Love war-Keeping Love and Naturalness alive was a mission-and Law enforced.

So threw the years I have had many Characters-here me as Marie Osmond.Singing career.

Started at a small age-I say small for I did not grow normally as other members of my Family and many Americans expirience.

Here 1978-Arsenial Hall and me-Walt Disney World Production

Casey has always been a strong good man-
an American.Of Native American Heritage.

Camp Rock back in 1977-1979-was a fun show toproduce-worked with many wonderful people.Americans.Can You spot John Travolta?


This is me as Marie Osmond-just a character-In time I went on to Different names to sing by-all legally owned and legal rights to names and my work.The KKK were out to murder anyone they could make money from.So just singing a song become dangerous.

No comments:

Post a Comment