Sunday, February 17, 2013

KC and Sunshine Band
During Casey's Career-he was still growing-so You can see many changes in him in his height.

1978 me(real wife) on left-Disney Productions-Young lady-on right was always trying to cause trouble-When people are not close to Jehovah God-they leave them selves open to spirit realm-meaning a spirit can enter body and pozess them causing trouble bad actions and more-so she became unpleasant to be around and had to be fired.Staying controle of your own vessel is important.


I have known Casey since he was a child-We have had a very close relationship for a long time-and many who try to keep us apart.My Love for him is still alive in my heart-Him ,I'll have to wait and see.He has always been very high spirited Good man to me-Which I as wife and woman do love.But much confusion over years has caused much trouble-keeping us apart for to long-But with faith in Jehovah God life goes on and hope to see him soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment