Sunday, February 17, 2013

Just an over view of my life in Baby look pictures-I was born Aug-1900-and by the grace of Jehovah God alive today-since I have lived for so long and do not look my age-There is a strong purpose for me to be here.Amen.--I was a twin-My sisiter was the original Sherly Temple-She grew faster than I did I stayed small-for a long time.She was murdered,on Sanabel Island,FL-1930's.


Loved to sing-from a young age.Me during Kidnapped years in Alabama.

Charley Chaplin-very bad man-KKK member and was determined to continuously kidnap me.But I was just as determined to GO HOME.So I did become a dangerous baby to him.He always threaten to take my face-he would even pull out a knife.And I took the threat very serious.Mission in life to keep my Face.

Me as Maddi Jane-Noelle-Loved to be creative with my music.Every Character-I did my best to sing differently.

Part of these years I was kidnapped but found my way out.Jehovah God always gives us a way out.We just have to recognize the opportunity.
Her I am in Walt Disney World Production-Annie-was a pleasant time-even with working with Carol Bernett. She can be grumpy-in a loving manner.But we were close over the years.Worked with her again later in life-but she had Family ties with the Queeny 1-who was non legal in USA-KKK.

1948-In movie-original-Cheaper By The Dozon.


Girl in red-Movie based on a girls life during WWII.

Charlie Chaplin-Later in Life known as Rudolph Hess-and Johny Depp-a very sick man-He stayed on drug and was a drug pusher also.

Some family members-of mine-two naughty boys-Brad Pitt and Kevin Costner-when I was a baby-they were naughty and I ended up with both as my husband during my youth.By Law they had to be my husbands-until I decided to divorce-them or they died-Responsible.So over time I did divorce them both.Both began drug Habit-that Charley Chaplin/Gordon- started them on.They Loved that drug more than them selves and life.Year 1912-


Me in 1974-Movie  called Seven  Alone-during kidnapped years.But I found a way to get away from them.During this production-Gordon/Philip Seymour Hoffman-committed many crimes-so I was able to turn him in.and get back to my real family.filmed out west.Same year gordon murdered Adam Walsh.

No comments:

Post a Comment